Is it true that I don’t have to worry about anything?
All the Christs, Saints, Prophets, Seers, Sages, Mystics and Illuminated souls throughout the ages have said that life is only about The Infinite and that all else is secondary, or even, obsolete.
I have to know if this is true.
So I resolve to enter into mode of living during this time. I’ll be intentional about not worrying about anything. I’ll try to fill my being with thoughts of the INFINITE.
If the advice proves true, then my life changes forever. If it proves not to be true, then I can easily go back to “the way it was”.
I’ve come to realize that The Source speaks the language of life. Answers often come in the form of some “real life” experience. I put my question out to the Universe, and at some point in time I encounter a situation that forces me live the answer.
The good thing about it is that I can experience my answers first hand. Experience gives me Truth, and the Truth, once experienced can never be doubted.
It’s like telling someone from the tropics that water can become so solid that a person or any other creature could walk on it with ease. If that person has never left the tropics he/she has no concept of ice, or even cold weather.
But if I just came from Alaska and saw for myself the Truth of the matter, other’s no person that can convince me otherwise.
That’s what God’s answers are like. Once God answers, a person never has to wonder about the question again. Time to get some answers.
I’ll see what happens… LOL!
- “No man can serve two masters;
for either he will hate the one, and like the other;
or he will honor one, and despise the other.
You cannot serve God and mammon (wealth).
- For this reason, I say to you, Do not worry for your life, what you will eat, and what you will drink, nor for your body, what you will wear.
Behold, is not life much more important than food, and the bodythan clothing?
- Watch the birds of the sky, for they do not sow, neither do they harvest, nor gather into barns, and yet your Father in heaven feeds them.
Are you not much more important than they?
- Who is among you who by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?
- Why do you worry about clothing?
Observe the wild flowers, how they grow;
they do not get tired out, nor do they spin.
- But I say to you, that not even Solomon with all of his glory was covered like one of them.
- Now if God clothes in such fashion the grass of the field, which today is and tomorrow falls into the fireplace, is he not much moreto you, O you of little faith?
- Therefore do not worry or say, What will we eat, or what will we drink, or with what will we be clothed?
- For worldly people seek after all these things.
Your Father in heaven knows that all of these things are also necessary for you.
- But you seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all of these things shall be added to you.
- Therefore do not worry for tomorrow;
for tomorrow will look after its own.
Sufficient for each day, is its own trouble.”
- – Jesus, Messiah
“In very truth, man’s sole duty is the search after Self-realization. “
“Let us think often that our only business in this life is to please God. Perhaps all besides is but folly and vanity.”
“Cursed is this world and curse is all that is in this world, except the remembrance of God and that which aids it”
– Prophet Muhammad